SGS Chemical Solutions Laboratories Inc.’s Technical Director, Francine Walker, will be a featured presenter at this week’s INTour seminar. The INTour seminar is hosted by Perkin Elmer, and will be held Thursday, October 20th, 9 – 3:30 at the Holiday Inn and Suites of Marlborough, 265 Lakeside Avenue, Marlborough, MA. Francine’s presentation, entitled ‘Elemental Impurities – USP <233> Compliance Strategies’ will cover the utilization of ICP-MS in determining Elemental Impurities in Dietary Supplements and Pharmaceutical products, or those products affected by the revise USP <233> General Chapter. To enroll in the seminar, please visit Perkin Elmer’s website. Hope to see you there!
Sign up for Our Blog
Most Recent Blog Posts
- BIG NEWS: SGS Acquires CSL posted on June 3, 2019
- Happy 150th Birthday to the Periodic Table! posted on March 13, 2019
- Milestone Features SGS-CSL in Case Study posted on February 15, 2019
- The Future is…BIGGER! posted on January 16, 2019
- 2018 in Review… Counting Our Blessings posted on December 19, 2018