Part of CSL’s commitment to our clients is to be sure that we have the latest cutting-edge technology and enough laboratory processing capacity to take on large projects on short notice. Recently, CSL has acquired two new pieces of technology to be sure we keep that commitment. One new piece of equipment is a new traceCLEAN. This acid steam cleaning system will help assure that our lab experiences zero downtime. The main benefit of this system is that any trace metal contaminants that are present in the cleaning acid stay within the reservoir and do not come in contact with the cleaned trace accessories. The other new piece of technology is a second Milestone Microwave Ethos UP. A high pressure microwave, this unit is used to accommodate high capacities with a 16 position carousel and a high capacity rotor that increases throughput.
Sign up for Our Blog
Most Recent Blog Posts
- BIG NEWS: SGS Acquires CSL posted on June 3, 2019
- Happy 150th Birthday to the Periodic Table! posted on March 13, 2019
- Milestone Features SGS-CSL in Case Study posted on February 15, 2019
- The Future is…BIGGER! posted on January 16, 2019
- 2018 in Review… Counting Our Blessings posted on December 19, 2018