CSL’s Technical Director, Francine Walker, lead a workshop at this year’s ExcipientFest – Americas hosted by IPEC. The workshop was on understanding key factors and performance characteristics of ICP-MS instrumentation as applied to testing of common elements of concern in pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetic work. Fran’s discussion included the role of DRC, KED modules in lowering detection limits, eliminating interferences and the new impending USP <233>/<232> Elemental Impurities General Chapters. If you would like to have Fran speak at your next meeting or would like to have a copy of this presentation, please contact us.
Sign up for Our Blog
Most Recent Blog Posts
- BIG NEWS: SGS Acquires CSL posted on June 3, 2019
- Happy 150th Birthday to the Periodic Table! posted on March 13, 2019
- Milestone Features SGS-CSL in Case Study posted on February 15, 2019
- The Future is…BIGGER! posted on January 16, 2019
- 2018 in Review… Counting Our Blessings posted on December 19, 2018